Property Management Service Specialist (Greater Orlando) - Base monthly commission (1099)
We are an established, well respected real estate brokerage firm leading in the professional property management industry. We strive to bring more to the table than just a job. We embody the success of our team and unlimited possibilities for our team members. We encourage professional growth within the company and we hire positive and adaptable team players. We invest in long term, dedicated individuals who celebrate the success of others and have a desire to grow within their team roles.
We are holding interviews for our full time Service Specialist. The position focuses on the maintenance aspect of single family property management and includes but is not limited to the following duties:
- Handle all Interim Inspections for single family homes in the Central Florida area
- Prepare Condition Reports to include Value Based Owner Approach/Services
- Communicate with Owners: Inspection Results, Suggested Maintenance, Invoicing, Utilities
- Manage Vendors: Welcome Calls, Pricing, Billing, Credentials, and Survey
- Communicate with Tenants: Scheduling Visits, Maintenance Requests, Invoicing
- Troubleshoot service requests, scheduling work for service requests and reporting
- Assist in correcting tenant HOA and lease violations
- Assist in Departmental Project Implementation to include pricing benefits to owners
The best candidate will be able to prove with a track record of success the following:
- Have a strong knowledge of maximizing the potential value of an investment property
- Be a confident decision maker and a strong negotiator
- Understand pricing and the added value it provides to an investment property
- Communicate clearly for appropriate electronic documentation purposes
Skills and Experience we are looking for in our Service Specialist:
- Must have extensive property management experience
- Must hold a current Florida Real Estate License
- Must have a success record of high volume productivity with strong accuracy.
- Must be organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks in several workflow queues.
- Must be flexible and adaptable while working in a team environment.
- Must have knowledge of Google, Gmail, Internet and basic computer skills.
- Must have the ability to work from a virtual office to include high speed internet, laptop, dual monitors, basic software systems compatible to Windows, scanner, and a smart phone.
If you are interested in joining a team environment with a focus on unlimited growth potential and you possess the credentials and experience that we are looking for, please submit your cover letter as the body of your email and attach your resume titled your name for consideration to our Director of Operations at BB@VerandahProperties.com