Inquire About Our Services:
(407) 855-0331 or (888) 362-9693
Dr. Phillips Property Management
Benefits of Verandah Properties' Owners
- Automated Rent Collections & Payments
- Automated Record Delivery
- Aggressive Marketing Techniques
- Minimized Vacancy & Turn-over
- Excellent Client Communications
- Reserves Kept On-Hand for Maintenance
- Property Maintenance Follow Up
- Detailed Inspection Reports
- Most Tenants Rent More Than 2 Years
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
Find Out More:
- How Do I get Started as a New Owner?
- New Owner FAQ's...
- Do You Have References?
- What Areas in Central Florida do you Serve?
For information about our Orlando Property Management Services, please fill out the form just to the right of this page.
Dr. Phillips Area Information
Doctor Phillips is a census-designated place and an unincorporated area in Orange County, Florida, United States. It is a suburb of Orlando and is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 10,981 at the 2010 census.
The area of Dr. Phillips is named after Dr. Phillip Phillips, a Central Florida citrus magnate. He was responsible for several key innovations in the processing and packaging of orange juice. He owned thousands of acres of groves, stretching across nine Central Florida counties and extending from Conroy Road on the north to the south end of the Sand Lake Chain, encompassing all of what is now Bay Hill, Orange Tree, Sand Lake Hills and Turkey Lake Park.