How to Get Started
Enjoy the benefits of being a real estate owner without the headaches of being a landlord. Verandah Properties, LLC handles every aspect of residential property management within the Metro Orlando area.
Getting started is simple:
- Make sure you're named on the property's deed.
- If you don't own the property yet, research before you purchase; Verandah Properties can help you with resources. If you're ready to acquire property but you don't have a particular home in mind, Verandah Properties, LLC can recommend some excellent Realtors who specialize in Investment Properties in the Metro Orlando area. Just contact us and we’ll be happy to help you.
- Arrange access to your property for our agent. We must see the property, including the interior, before we can price it or commit to manage it. You may meet us with the key, leave the key in a lock-box, drop off the key at our office, or mail the key to us.
- We will conduct a "Comparative Rental Market Analysis" of rents for similar properties in the area. We will send you our market rent analysis and a draft management agreement by email for signature via e-signing. The draft management agreement sets the rent at a price point we've identified as marketable and that will result in a signed lease.
- Before we can begin to manage your property we need these things:
- Signed Management Agreement with all "intake" pages filled out
- Key to the property
- $100 Property Intake & Marketing Fee (non-refundable)
- Owner repair escrow payment if minor marketing repairs are necessary
- We will conduct our "Property Intake Inspection" using our checklist to determine that the property meets habitability requirements and that it is in acceptable marketing condition; we'll survey your property. If we find any defects of concern we will make a "punch list" of recommendations for you.
- When all the items on the punch list are complete we will be ready to market the property to generate qualified tenant inquiries.
Note: Verandah Properties, LLC does business in accordance with the Fair Housing Act and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, creed, religion, age, familial status, disability, color, national origin, or any other protected basis.
Verandah Properties, LLC.
Central Florida Office
4767 New Broad Street
Orlando, FL 32814
Ph: (407) 855-0331
Ph: (888) 362-9693