Lake Mary Property Management
Benefits of Verandah Properties' Owners
- Automated Rent Collections & Payments
- Automated Record Delivery
- Aggressive Marketing Techniques
- Minimized Vacancy & Turn-over
- Excellent Client Communications
- Reserves Kept On-Hand for Maintenance
- Property Maintenance Follow Up
- Detailed Inspection Reports
- Most Tenants Rent More Than 2 Years
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
Find Out More:
- How Do I get Started as a New Owner?
- New Owner FAQ's...
- Do You Have References?
- What Areas in Central Florida do you Serve?
For information about our Lake Mary Property Management Services, please fill out the form just to the right of this page.
Inquire About Our Services:
(407) 855-0331 or (888) 362-9693
Lake Mary Area Information
Although Lake Mary's beginning dates back to the 1800's, the City did not incorporate until August 7, 1973. The lake that gave the city its name was named after Mary Sundell, the wife of Rev. J.F. Sundell, who settled on the northern shores of the lake and organized the Presbyterian congregation in 1894. Lake Mary started as a village of two tiny settlements called Bent's Station and Belle Fontaine. They were located along the railroad that ran between Sanford and Orlando.
Lake Mary began life as a citrus-based agricultural community. The then village began to come into its own around 1880 when the South Florida Railroad came through and connected Sanford with Orlando. The railroad established a stop in Lake Mary, putting it on the map. The first Lake Mary Post Office was established in February of 1887.