Lake Nona Property Management
Benefits of Verandah Properties' Owners
- Automated Rent Collections & Payments
- Automated Record Delivery
- Aggressive Marketing Techniques
- Minimized Vacancy & Turn-over
- Excellent Client Communications
- Reserves Kept On-Hand for Maintenance
- Property Maintenance Follow Up
- Detailed Inspection Reports
- Most Tenants Rent More Than 2 Years
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
Find Out More:
- How Do I get Started as a New Owner?
- New Owner FAQ's...
- Do You Have References?
- What Areas in Central Florida do you Serve?
For information about our Lake Nona Property Management Services, please fill out the form just to the right of this page.
Inquire About Our Services:
(407) 855-0331 or (888) 362-9693
Lake Nona Area Information
Untamed trees, fields of green grass and lovely shrubberies run rampant throughout Lake Nona. It is amongst this seemingly unrefined, yet lush landscape that one will discover something wondrous and unique — modern neighborhoods. Neighborhoods that appeal to a diverse array of lifestyles. Single-family. Multi-family. Waterfront-living. Non-waterfront living. Affordable. Grandiose. The list goes on. Seemingly, every stage of life has been covered at Lake Nona.