Maitland Property Management
Benefits of Verandah Properties' Owners
- Automated Rent Collections & Payments
- Automated Record Delivery
- Aggressive Marketing Techniques
- Minimized Vacancy & Turn-over
- Excellent Client Communications
- Reserves Kept On-Hand for Maintenance
- Property Maintenance Follow Up
- Detailed Inspection Reports
- Most Tenants Rent More Than 2 Years
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
Find Out More:
- How Do I get Started as a New Owner?
- New Owner FAQ's...
- Do You Have References?
- What Areas in Central Florida do you Serve?
For information about our Maitland Property Management Services, please fill out the form just to the right of this page.
Inquire About Our Services:
(407) 855-0331 or (888) 362-9693
Maitland Area Information
Maitland is one of the oldest incorporated suburban municipalities in central Florida. Although the area was previously inhabited by native Americans, the town is named after Fort Maitland, which was built in 1838 on the western shore of Lake Fumecheliga (later Lake Maitland) during the Second Seminole War. After the war the fort was torn down and the settlement remained. This settlement came to be called Maitland. After the Civil War, the area was put into extensive citrus production.
More recently, it has become a suburb of Orlando. Maitland's "historical corridor" encompasses old residences still standing and occupied in the Lake Lily-Lake Catherine area and extending through the central portion of the city. Examples of these century-old homes are the Arthur O'Heir House, Chadburne Hall or High Oaks, the James Arch House, the Robert L. Wagner House and the Hill-Stone House. The area has always been a vacation spot because of its climate, location to theme parks and people. However, Maitland has recently become a location where affluent individuals have come to reside. Maitland has many picturesque parks along lakes, which attract many boaters.