Central Florida - Property Management
Benefits of Verandah Properties' Owners
- Automated Rent Collections & Payments
- Automated Record Delivery
- Aggressive Marketing Techniques
- Minimized Vacancy & Turn-over
- Excellent Client Communications
- Reserves Kept On-Hand for Maintenance
- Property Maintenance Follow Up
- Detailed Inspection Reports
- Most Tenants Rent More Than 2 Years
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
Find Out More:
- How Do I get Started as a New Owner?
- New Owner FAQ's...
- Do You Have References?
- What Areas in Central Florida do you Serve?
For information about our Central Florida Property Management Services, please fill out the form just to the right of this page.
Inquire About Our Services:
Orlando (407) 855-0331
Orlando Area Information
Today, the historic core of "Old Orlando" resides in Downtown Orlando along Church Street, between Orange Avenue and Garland Avenue. Urban development and the Central Business District of downtown have rapidly shaped the downtown skyline during recent history. The present-day historic district is primarily associated with the neighborhoods around Lake Eola where century old oaks line brick streets. These neighborhoods, known as "Lake Eola Heights" and "Thornton Park," contain some of the oldest homes in Orlando.