Windermere Property Management
Benefits of Verandah Properties' Owners
- Automated Rent Collections & Payments
- Automated Record Delivery
- Aggressive Marketing Techniques
- Minimized Vacancy & Turn-over
- Excellent Client Communications
- Reserves Kept On-Hand for Maintenance
- Property Maintenance Follow Up
- Detailed Inspection Reports
- Most Tenants Rent More Than 2 Years
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
Find Out More:
- How Do I get Started as a New Owner?
- New Owner FAQ's...
- Do You Have References?
- What Areas in Central Florida do you Serve?
For information about our Windermere Property Management Services, please fill out the form just to the right of this page.
Inquire About Our Services:
(407) 855-0331 or (888) 362-9693
Windermere Area Information
During late 2007, the Town of Windermere filed a proposal to annex Isleworth and Butler Bay, a wealthy subdivision. This was met with extensive debate from town residents and an objection from Orange County, which stood to lose millions of dollars of property tax revenue. After lengthy discussions, and battles with the county, Isleworth remained in the county, but Butler Bay was annexed into Windermere, with over 90% of its residents approving annexation via a mail-in ballot.