Up-To-Date Information Sources
The following sources can help you keep current with developments concerning COVID-19 at both the state and federal level. The situation is evolving rapidly with talk of reopening Florida's economy as soon as possible, so check back here often for breaking news.
- The White House
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Florida Department of Health
- The IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief (2019 tax payments are not required until July 15)
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Florida Reemployment Assistance Program (formerly known as the Unemployment Compensation Program)
- Florida League of Cities Coronavirus Resources
Please note: The Florida government recently passed a law changing the name of the Florida Unemployment Compensation Program. The renaming of the benefits program emphasizes the job search and reemployment services offered to Florida's unemployed. However, the new name does not affect anyone either receiving or applying to receive unemployment benefits.