Let’s face it one of the biggest hassles of being a landlord is ongoing maintenance requests, not to mention the additional cost of maintenance itself; however it simply cannot be avoided. An investment property is a structure that is in constant contact with and being effected by living breathing organisms, in other words, the elements such as wind, rain, sun, plant matter, etc., so even if it weren’t ‘occupied’ by people living within and around it, it would still require upkeep to maintain it. Some people really put their ‘head in the sand’ and don’t factor in maintenance as additional holding costs, like a mortgage, insurance, taxes, vacancies and HOA dues, but make no mistake you need to consider this expense and prepare for it. Read More
Orlando Area Homes for Rent
Why should You choose us over ALL other Central Florida Property Management Companies?
Because All Property Management Companies are NOT Created Equal, and Our Company is Committed to 'Standardizing' the Professional Property Management Industry! We Realize that we are being Hired to Manage one of our Clients’ Largest Investments. So What does that Really Mean to Us?
At its Core, this means that we must be able to Manage Ourselves in order to Manage Our Clients' Investment.
- We Must be Property Management Professionals
- We Must be Experienced and Seeking Continued Educational Growth
- We Must be Diligent & Consistent in Our Practices
- We Must be Consultants that are Fair and Accurate
- We Must be Educators; to both Our Clients and their Tenants
- We Must be Strong in our Convictions to Ensure that Contractual Obligations for Our Clients are Pursued and Met
- We Must be Passionate about Professional Property Management and have Pride in our Entrusted Duty to Best Represent our Clients
- Yet Most Importantly - through Our Actions, and with Time and Consistency, Earn the Trust and Respect of Our Clients for a Job Well Done...
Our Seasoned Leadership asked, how can we Best Ensure that we Achieve and Deliver these Core Goals?
The Result was a Company-Wide Effort that has Resulted in a Standardized Way to Measure our Performance for Ourselves AND Our Clients. Starting in 2009, our Company set out to Create an In-House Customized Software System (M.P.M. – Managing Property Management) to Manage all of our Company’s and Property Manager’s Duties to Ensure Full Accountability, Consistency, Compliance and Best Practices. We have Created the Ultimate Management Tool for our Company which Ensures YOU have hired the Ultimate Property Management Company!
What Our Clients are Saying...
Verandah Properties has managed our rental for almost 9 years. Our home has never been vacant for more than a month or two during that entire time period. We are extremely pleased with the service we have received from Verandah and would recommend Verandah properties for anyone looking for a property management company in the Orlando metroplex.