To Get Started Renting
First, click here to find a home.
Each adult who will occupy the property must submit a complete application. Married couples must apply separately: each spouse must submit a complete application and pay an application fee.
For each tenant, we verify the following:
- Criminal Background
- Income and Employment
- Residence History
To Apply for One of our Rental Properties:
- Pay an application fee of $65.00 for each adult over the age of 18 who will occupy the property. Fees can be paid online or by certified check payable to "Verandah Properties, LLC." The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. We cannot process your application until we receive the application fee.
- FAX or scan and email back a signed copy of our Rental Application Consent Form along with your two most recent pay stubs to 407-855-4928 Central Florida-Metro Orlando Office or email@example.com
- Click on Find a Home and choose the home that you're interested in applying for. Once you've found the home, please click on Apply Now which is located within each property listing. Follow the online instructions to complete your application. Once it's complete, we'll be notified so that we can get started processing!
- The property will remain listed and available for rent until we receive:
- A Good Faith Deposit (which will be used as the "First Month's Rent) & Admin Fee which is due and payable at the time your application is formally approved. Simply pay the fees right on-line by clicking the main tab Current Owners & Tenants and sub-tab: Pay Rent Online and click on Get Started.
No property will be removed from the market until your application is approved and we have received your Good Faith Deposit (which will be used as the "First Month's Rent) & Admin Fee.
For a full detailed description of our Resident Selection Criteria process, click here.
We are an 'Experian RentBureau' Property Management Company. Click Here to Understand What That Means to YOU!!
Note: Verandah Properties, LLC does business in accordance with the Fair Housing Act and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, creed, religion, age, familial status, disability, color, national origin, or any other protected basis.Resident Selection Criteria