To Get Started Renting
First, click here to find a home
Each adult who will occupy the property must submit a complete application. Married couples must apply separately: each spouse must submit a complete application and pay an application fee.
For each tenant, we verify the following:
- Criminal Background
- Income and Employment
- Residence History
To Apply for One of our Rental Properties:
- Pay an application fee of $65.00 for each adult over the age of 18 who will occupy the property. Fees can be paid online or by certified check payable to "Verandah Properties, LLC." The application fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. We cannot process your application until we receive the application fee.
- FAX or scan and email back a signed copy of our Rental Application Consent Form along with your two most recent pay stubs to 407-855-4928 Central Florida-Metro Orlando Office or email@example.com
- Click on Find a Home and choose the home that you're interested in applying for. Once you've found the home, please click on Apply Now which is highlighted in blue within each property listing. Follow the online instructions to complete your application. Once it's complete, we'll be notified so that we can get started processing!
- The property will remain listed and available for rent until we receive:
- A Good Faith Deposit (which will be used as the "First Month's Rent) & Admin Fee which is due and payable at the time your application is formally approved. Simply pay the fees right on-line by clicking the main tab Current Owners & Tenants and sub-tab: Pay Rent Online and click on Get Started.
No property will be removed from the market until your application is approved and we have received your Good Faith Deposit (which will be used as the "First Month's Rent) & Admin Fee.
For a full detailed description of our Resident Selection Criteria process, click here
We are an 'Experian RentBureau' Property Management Company. Click Here to Understand What That Means to YOU!!
Note: Verandah Properties, LLC does business in accordance with the Fair Housing Act and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, creed, religion, age, familial status, disability, color, national origin, or any other protected basis.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT RESIDENT SELECTION CRITERIA
The following selection criteria have been established to ensure that all prospective applicants who apply for a property through Verandah Properties, LLC. will be treated equally.
1. All Adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated and signed residency application along with a $55 NON-REFUNDABLE application fee (per person 18 and over). Applicant must submit a copy of proof of identity at lease signing. Applicant may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowner's association and may have to pay an additional application fee or an additional security or damage deposit. NO VERBAL OFFERS WILL BE PRESENTED.
22. Verandah Properties, LLC. must be able to confirm employment verification and income on all applicants. If an applicant’s employer charges for employment verification, applicant will be responsible for that payment. We reserve the right to require a co-signer. A minimum of one year’s residential rental history is required. In the case of roommates, a prior minimum of one year’s roommate history is required for all applicants (this means that all roommates applying, must have lived together previously for at least one year to be considered. We must be able to verify this information!!). AN INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
3. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain slow pays, judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past 5 years. **Due to our current economic circumstances an owner may be more willing to accept some exceptions to these conditions.**
4. Self employed applicants will be required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns or 1099s and non-employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income. All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit. Unverifiable income will NOT be considered.
5. Criminal records must contain no convictions for felonies within the past seven years and no sexual offenses ever. In the event a record comes back "adjudication withheld" further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis.
6. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no major violations or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to the unit at the time of lease termination.
7. No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets) of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, an addendum to lease, a non-refundable pet fee acceptable to landlord and/or an additional pet deposit or additional security deposit. Fees and deposits are waived for medically necessary pets. No uninsurable pets will be accepted; Breed Restrictions: Rottweiler’s Pit Bull, American Bull Terrier, and any Mixes, Siberian husky, Chows, German Shepherds, St. Bernard, Great Dane, Doberman Pinchers, Alaskan Malamute, Akita, and any other Aggressive Breeds; Applicant will have to provide a picture of their pet along with their application. If pets are approved for the property the following are the pet deposit requirements; Small Dogs up to 15 lbs and Cats $200.00 per pet; Med. Dogs 16 lbs to 45 lbs $250.00 per pet; Large Dogs 46 lbs and up $300.00 per pet; an additional $50.00 non-refundable pet fee is due at move in.
8. We will require a good faith deposit (which will be used as the First Month’s Rent) along with a $200 administrative fee, after the application has been approved. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant shall forfeit these funds.
9. Applicants will be required to pay an agreed upon Security/Pet Deposit at the time of move-in. THESE FUNDS MUST BE IN THE FORM OF CERTIFIED FUNDS. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent.
10. The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied for unit.
11. Our company policy is to report all non-compliances with the terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau. ALL PROPERTIES ARE “NON SMOKING”!!
Verandah Properties, LLC.
Central Florida Office
4767 New Broad Street
Orlando, FL 32814
Ph: (407) 855-0331
Ph: (888) 362-9693