Click here and Sign In to Access your Property's Accounting Information on Demand.
- Set Up Your Owner Portal
- Access Your Owner Portal
- Forgot your Owner Portal URL?
- View Statements, Inspections, and Documents
- Make a Contribution
SET UP YOUR OWNER PORTAL
Your property manager will either send an announcement email, or you will receive a notification email that an item is ready to view in your portal. If you have not yet activated your portal, you will be prompted to create a password and activate the portal at this time.
Activate your Owner Portal and Create a Password
- You will receive an Owner Portal Announcement email or other notification email from your property management company. Click the link provided in the email.
- You will land on the Owner Portal sign up page. Enter your email and click Sign Up. Be sure to enter the email address this email was delivered to. This is the email your property manager has on file.
- You will receive another activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not see this email within a few minutes, check your spam or junk folders. It is recommended to add email@example.com to your list of accepted email contacts.
ACCESS YOUR OWNER PORTAL
Once you have activated your Owner Portal you can login anytime from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
To Access Your Owner Portal:
- Open the internet browser on your computer or mobile device and enter the URL for your Owner Portal (contained in your activation email).
FORGOT YOUR OWNER PORTAL URL?
- For help retrieving your Owner Portal URL, open the internet browser on your computer or mobile device and type https://verandahproperties.appfolio.com/oportal into the web address bar.
VIEW STATEMENTS AND DOCUMENTS
Depending on what your property manager has published to your portal, you will see one or more of the following tabs: Statements, Contributions, Inspection Reports and Documents.
Statements: View or download published statements and reports. Packets are ordered by date with the most recent at the top and will be grouped under the owner of record. Click Download Packet to download the packet to your computer or mobile device.
Contributions: Make secure monetary contributions via credit/debit card or eCheck (ACH) to the property of your choice.
Documents: Any files your property manager has shared will be stored here. Click the name of the file to view it online, or click Download to save it to your computer.
MAKE A CONTRIBUTION
If enabled, you can make secure monetary contributions via credit/debit card or eCheck (ACH) to the property of your choice.
- Log into your Owner Portal and click Contributions.
- Select a property, enter an amount ($15,000 max), select a payment method, and click Continue. Please note, eCheck contributions are FREE; the fee for the credit/debit card contributions is 2.9% of the total contribution amount.
- Enter the bank account or card details and click Continue.
- Review your payment information and click Submit.
Note: The contribution and fee will be processed as separate transactions. The base contribution appears on your statement as a transaction from the management company and the fee will appear as a transaction from AppFolio.
You will receive an email notification if your payment was successfully submitted. Print or save the confirmation page or email for your records if necessary.
I entered my email address and clicked Sign Up, but haven't received my activation email, what do I do?
Confirm you are using the correct email address and check your spam or junk mail folders. The email address you use to log in to your Owner Portal is the email address your property manager has on file for your record.
My reports are incorrect or not showing me the information I need, what do I do?
Please contact your property management company to discuss your reports.
I have multiple LLC's but only see reports for one company in my portal. What should I do?
Access to your Owner Portal is based upon your email address. As long as each record in your property manager's database has the same email address entered, information for all properties should be contained within one portal. Scroll down the page to see separate packets for each entity. If you still cannot find the correct packets, please contact your property manager.
Who do I contact with questions about my Owner Portal?
Please contact your property management company if you have any questions about the portal.
HOW IT WORKS:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.
*We are committed to protecting your privacy. The information you enter on our site is held in confidence between you and us.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.*