SUBMIT A MAINTENANCE REQUEST
All maintenance should be requested online so that we can process it in the most efficient manner. You will receive a copy of your requested maintenance once a work order has been generated for you by our Maintenance Department, this will include the vendor who has been contacted to assist you with your request. By logging onto your portal below, you can also check the status of your maintenance request.
In the event of a Maintenance Emergency during our normal business hours, please enter your service request on your tenant portal. Be sure to include a photo. During business hours, all work orders are monitored regularly. If you have a Maintenance Emergency AFTER-HOURS Dial, 800-488-0952. This will take you to our Live Emergency Service.
MAINTENANCE EMERGENCIES DEFINED:
- ELECTRICAL: Arcing, fire, smoke, no power, overheated fixtures. (No power; First Check your Circuit Breakers and GFI Reset Buttons on Outlets; if still no power First contact power company; Lastly if no power after troubleshooting, contact your Property Manager).
- FIRE: Notify fire department immediately, followed by emergency call to your property manager.
- HEAT: ONLY when outside temperature is below 40 degrees.
- AIR CONDITIONING: ONLY if health risk exists as documented by physician.
- HEAVY STRUCTURAL DAMAGE: to roof, foundation and walls.
- PLUMBING: Flooding or stoppage of all drains (tenant responsible for all plumbing stoppages except when the result of roots or breakdown of fixture not caused by tenant.) (Tenant must turn off water at the main near the street or the main going into the house immediately to help mitigate damages).
- THEFT: Notify police immediately and report details to property manager the next business day.
The above are intended as guidelines and should never replace contacting Emergency Services required by dialing 911.
All maintenance requests except for those outlined above as maintenance emergencies must be submitted online by logging onto your tenant portal (by clicking Log In below) and choosing the maintenance tab and filling out the request form in detail. No phone calls for general maintenance requests will be accepted in order to process your requests in the most efficient manner for you.