Please click on the county links below for government issued information pertaining to hurricane preparedness instructions.
Seminole County – Click here.
Orange County – Click here.
Volusia County – Click here.
Lake County – Click here.
Polk County -Click here.
Osceola County- Click here.
All work orders are to be submitted through a service request on your tenant portal. You can get more instruction by clicking here. Our After-Hour Emergency Maintenance Service number is 407-855-0331
- Locate main circuit breaker, gas shut off valve (turn off during emergencies), main water shutoff valve
- Locate phone numbers for your utility companies
- A good source is the National Hurricane Center, click here.
- Secure loose items outside of the house.
- Close hurricane shutters ONLY if they exist on the property and are provided by the landlord. *We do not recommend boarding windows.
- Protect the property from water damage by mopping up water or placing buckets under a leak until repair is made.
- Report any and all property damage by submitting work orders with pictures through your tenant portal including pictures.
- In the situation such as a fire, flood and/or uncontrollable water, electrical problem, gas leak, call 911.
In the event of property damage due to the possible hurricane, Verandah Properties LLC will prioritize issues and will do everything we can to help you. When submitting service requests, please be as specific and detailed as possible to include pictures.